You might not recognize Henrietta Lacks’ name off the top of your head, but as you’re putting these comfortable and stylish nylon/cotton/spandex blended socks on know that the image that graces the top portion of them is a multiphoton fluorescence image of Lacks’ amazing cells mixed in with some cytoskeletal microtubules (magenta) and DNA (cyan). There’s a lot more people alive today that wouldn’t be because of research into disease treatment that was possible only because of Henrietta’s wonder cells, and that’s always in fashion.
- Thick ribbing, which provides a secure fit
- Cushioned for maximum comfort
- Bold, crisp colors that won’t fade
- 60% Nylon, 22% Cotton, 18% Spandex
- Cold wash with like colors and hang dry